Three children died this Thursday after their house was gutted by fire in Epworth.
A two year old died on the spot while a six year old and a nine year old died on admission at the hospital.

Harare province police Acting Spokesperson Assistant Inspector Simon Chazovachii said the fire was caused by a candle which was left burning while the children aged 2,6 and 9 we left alone in the house.

Police say no foul play is suspected but urged the public not to leave children unattended.

This week a fire destroyed former RBZ Governor Gideon Gono’s house and destroyed property worth thousands of dollars.

Last month, property worth thousands of dollars was destroyed when fire gutted the house of businessman Philip Chiyangwa in Borrowdale.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.